I tried a search, but did not see anything like this. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get a detailed explanation of every setting for the storm. I am brand new to smart phones, and there are many settings I have had to look up, and sometimes it can be difficult to find a thread describing what the setting does.

And btw, the storm rocks!!
    02-23-09 09:30 AM
    I think this could be useful and yeah you could just look in yours owners manuel. But come on, who really does that. So yeah a list of all the settings on the Storm, would take some time to compile. But then again, it most likely would end up as a Sticky and would be very useful to Storm Newbies.
    02-23-09 09:42 AM
    Well, I normally do look at the owners manual. But I got my storm used from a friend and he had already thrown it away.

But also, it would be a great sticky as you said so people could reference quickly.
    02-23-09 12:41 PM
    Well, I normally do look at the owners manual. But I got my storm used from a friend and he had already thrown it away.

But also, it would be a great sticky as you said so people could reference quickly.
    Get the PDF, it'll be faster to search the PDF and see what function you are looking for !!!
    02-23-09 12:42 PM
    Here bookmark this and or D/L it...
    MUCH faster...
    http://www.s-consult.com/wp-content/...tormmanual.pdf
    Last edited by xxfire; 02-23-09 at 12:57 PM.
    02-23-09 12:43 PM
    Thank you xxfire, I have it saved now.
    02-23-09 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD