Who will win?

04-07-09 07:23 AM
    Nice little video there. But I swear, it doesn't take that long for my Storm or my Bold to boot up after a pull. Regardless, good video.

Edit: You can tell the Bold rebooted long before the Storm. Check when the led starts blinking red. It already received the emails although it did not show on the screen.
    04-07-09 07:29 AM
    Nice little video there. But I swear, it doesn't take that long for my Storm or my Bold to boot up after a pull. Regardless, good video.
    That's because you feed your devices crack
    04-07-09 07:30 AM
    how long does your storm boot up? there was no sim card in the bold.

Edit: You can tell the Bold rebooted long before the Storm. Check when the led starts blinking red. It already received the emails although it did not show on the screen.
    04-07-09 07:40 AM
    Wow thats amazingly slow my storm takes between 1min20sec to 1min32sec to boot up
    04-07-09 07:46 AM
    Same here, around 1:30
    04-07-09 08:02 AM

Ummm, no. The LED blinks because of the calendar reminder he had pop up. Have another cup of coffee.

Also, that Storm is most definitely running on release OS for the Storm. The newer leaks are faster then that. I'm going to play this video again later and reboot my Storm and see who wins.
    04-07-09 08:14 AM
    My storm takes anywhere from 2:30 to 5 min to boot up. I would love a 1:30 boot up time. And im running 113.
    04-07-09 08:18 AM
    my storm 9500 is running on 113. not running on 114hybrid. im worried about more crashes.
    04-07-09 08:23 AM
    Also, that Storm is most definitely running on release OS for the Storm. The newer leaks are faster then that. I'm going to play this video again later and reboot my Storm and see who wins.
    Im running .113 and I just "raced" the video and was fortunate to win by 1:07
    04-07-09 08:27 AM
    Ummm, no. The LED blinks because of the calendar reminder he had pop up. Have another cup of coffee.

I just tested this. Im running a .114 hybrid. Booted up faster then both phones on the vid. Mine was booted up at the 2:35 mark on the vid. I stopped the vid after the security test passed.
    04-07-09 08:34 AM
    I just did mine on the 114 hybrid v1 and it took 2 minutes and 35 seconds.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 08:40 AM
    I just tested this. Im running a .114 hybrid. Booted up faster then both phones on the vid. Mine was booted up at the 2:35 mark on the vid. I stopped the vid after the security test passed.
    Wow, ours is the same to the second! Impressive since things are rarely consistent between Storms, lol.

04-07-09 08:40 AM
    Easily 2:30 to about 3 minutes to boot up my Storm.

04-07-09 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD