HEllo!
    well ive got At&t & have the Bold, i love it but was always so intrigued by the Storm. so i found someone selling one for a really good price & was wondering if i should take leap, unlock it and use it w/ at&t SIM? im going to keep my Bold my question is will i not like transition? ive heard the storm has some issues after issues, or have they been completely resolved?
    thank you SO much for your input!
    07-02-09 10:10 AM
    HEllo!
    well ive got At&t & have the Bold, i love it but was always so intrigued by the Storm. so i found someone selling one for a really good price & was wondering if i should take leap, unlock it and use it w/ at&t SIM? im going to keep my Bold my question is will i not like transition? ive heard the storm has some issues after issues, or have they been completely resolved?
    thank you SO much for your input!
    Well first, if you use a Storm on ATT you will not get 3G, you are limited to EDGE. Also, many people have found that .109 OS has worked best for GSM carriers because of the radio codes. There is a learning curve coming from a trackball and keyboard berry but it is a great device.
    07-02-09 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD