I received my Body Glove through Crackberry on Friday, and had a heck of a time getting it to fit. Well, today, I had an even tough time getting it off! I had to take it to the Verizon store to get it off. Once I put it back on in the store, same deal.
    Is it just a bad case, or is that a know problem? I had the Body Glove brand for my Voyager and loved it. Love the texture. And I had no problem getting it off the Voyager.
    I am going to return the Body Glove.
    Any suggestions on what to go with?
    04-26-09 02:22 PM
    Which body glove are you using? Mine is the black silicone like one and its a piece of cake to take off

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 03:41 PM
    Which body glove are you using? Mine is the black silicone like one and its a piece of cake to take off

Mine is the snap-on, hard case.
    shop.crackberry.com/body-glove-snap-on-case/4A123A5190.htm
    04-26-09 03:47 PM
    I also just purchased a body glove from the local TMO store, and it's definitely different. I like the protection it provides to the back, but doesn't seem to have any protection for the screen or keyboard. -3 pts for aesthetics.
    04-30-09 09:57 PM
    try putting something slightly bigger than a storm with a dress socks (or something smooth) in the body glove... and let it sit overnight... it might stretch a little
    04-30-09 10:03 PM
    Body glove cases are nice..but the storm snap on looks bylky that's why idecided just to get a thin silicone one.

04-30-09 10:40 PM
    It is tough to get on and off, but then it won't just pop off if you drop your Storm on the floor like some of the other cases do and leave it unprotected. Just install Quickpull and you won't have to take it off as often to do a battery pull.
    05-01-09 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD