I have a Motorola T505 speaker for the car and a pair of S9-HD's for general play. Both of them seem to be working great, but all of a sudden, when I now try and voice dial, using the bluetooth, the screen hangs on "initializing, please wait" It has worked for the past few days since I got them, but now.....nothing. I have not changed anything to the phone, other than pairing it with the two bluetooths. If I start voice dialing from the screen, it works flawlessly. Any suggestions?
    12-28-08 04:31 PM
    Even after thorough searching, it still appears that only a couple of people with the storm have dealt with this, but a significant amount of non storm users have experienced this. The short term solution seemed to be a battery pull. It has worked for the last 30 minutes, so we shall see. No one else on the storm has had this issue?
    Last edited by striper522; 12-28-08 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Spelling
    12-28-08 06:20 PM
    maybe re-install the voice dialing program? (remove it and then reinstall it using add/remove) I think this is possible but i am nto sure because i admin my device using bes only, not desktop manager.
    12-28-08 06:23 PM
    Had the problem, batt pull fixed permanantly.
    12-28-08 06:24 PM
    I have had this problem as well. I did a battery pull and it seemed to fox it for a few days. It started to do it again yesterday and I was force to pull the battery again.
    12-29-08 03:25 PM
    I get this problem every other day. Sometimes a batt pull works, but not always.
    01-10-09 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD