Is there such a thing out there for our storms? I recently setup our Bose surround system to work with the storm via the headphone port on the storm and it sounds GREAT! But it would be even better if I had a remote to control the music without having to pick up the phone every time. I know it's more of a useless accessory to some, but I would find it very handy in the house.
    06-29-09 06:44 PM
    This might be able to aid you in what you are looking to do. Maybe keep the phone close to you and plug this into the stereo.

Enter your location
    06-29-09 06:59 PM
    wonder if that would do it....hmmm, thanks!
    06-29-09 08:11 PM
    I can offer a bluetooth solution. You may be able to get a remote for the surround receiver. Hope it helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

http://www.blackberrygadgets.com/BlackBerry-Remote-Stereo-Gateway-ASY-16130-001-p/asy-16130-001.htm
    Last edited by fredalexis; 06-29-09 at 08:21 PM.
    06-29-09 08:18 PM
    I really want a remote will work with me. so I could FF a song Ya Know?
    06-29-09 09:23 PM
    I don't think the Bluetooth Headset mentioned above woudl work because you said you have the device connected to the stereo though the headphone port of the Blackberry. I beleive using the Bluetooth headset will send the audio to those bluetooth earbuds

BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail

as mentioned in the post above the BlackBerry� Music Gateway allows you to keep the phone with you and send the music to your stereo. No need for a remote as you can use the BlackBerry itsself.

Downside: you might not be able to charge and listen to music "wirelessly"
    Last edited by Devlyn16; 06-30-09 at 10:42 AM.
    06-30-09 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD