I have an 09 Mitsubishi, and am experiencing an issue with the bluetooth connection between the car and my Storm. After I pair the 2 units, they seem to work great for 2 or 3 days, then the phone randomly stops connecting to the bluetooth at some point. The only way to reestablish the connection is to completely repair the phone and car. This past time, I wasn't even able to get a successful connection after repairing. My past phone had no issue with the car's bluetooth. I'm feeling rather confident that there is an inherent issue with the phone Storm's Bluetooth.

I would appreciate anyone else's feedback or advice on the situations - it is extremely aggravating.

Thank you
    12-07-08 10:01 PM
    By repairing do you mean you have to completely delete the pairing profile from the device?
    12-07-08 10:05 PM
    It is actually more than likely the car. Newer phones with newer OS . . and the car never gets a software update. Example; all my phones paired with my 330i just fine. I got the new Moto Q9c . . would not pair without a hack. The phone was passing the whole address book in a slighlyt different manner and the car did not have updated software. BMW told me it was not a supported device.

Luckily my Storm works fine. But while it may be a result of the Storm - it is really more than likely an issue with software in the car being out of date.
    12-07-08 10:09 PM
    I've repaired both not deleting the profiles and deleting them.

If it is a car issue, should there be firmware to fix?
    12-08-08 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD