Is there any way or any program that allows you to sync your laptop/desktop to your Storm through bluetooth. Then be able to control you sms messages and/or allow you to make phone calls where the sound would come out of your pc speakers? Hopefull I explained it correctly.
    02-25-09 05:47 PM
    Anyone know if this is possible? I'm am curious. I would like to use my sms on my phone while I have my laptop out in class (lol) and not have to have my phone out of my pocket and making it obvious what I am doing.
    02-26-09 03:13 PM
    maybe you should just pay attention in class...is it really that hard not to text for 1 hour and 15 minutes?

-KG
    02-26-09 03:48 PM
    maybe you should just pay attention in class...is it really that hard not to text for 1 hour and 15 minutes?

-KG
    Lol. Future of the world..

Seriously... Yeah the Storm should link and sync to your 'puter no problem with bluetooth, not for texting tho, just for DM. Just have your posse text your email address instead of phone if you've got internet access. Otherwise, yeah, pay attention. I don't want you removing my spleen over a chest cold cuz Johnny or Sally looks cute today... (=

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD