Anyone experiencing any bluetooth issues with the storm? I have a 2007 Infiniti M45 that has a top rated bluetooth system and has performed as such with my previous phones, the Q and the Krazr. However, with the Storm it's not able to keep a connection when dialing through speed dial. It's able to work properly for calls received and when dialing the full number, but when you use speed dial it goes through the fast dialing and you hear it through the bluetooth and then two seconds later it disengages from the bluetooth and goes to the handheld.

Also, on the speed dial mine sometimes dials #3 when i clearly press #4. Anyone having these issues or have any suggestions. Tech support said they are aware of the problem, but don't seem to have any solutions.

thanks.
    Last edited by kramer2750; 12-03-08 at 05:58 PM.
    12-03-08 05:02 PM
    I had to trade mine in for a Jabra. It works great now while I ride the bus. :-)

But, seriously, I had a similar problem on my old mini cooper and a Treo. I gave up trying to make it work many after hours of trying. Some BT devices will simply not work with some phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 06:59 PM
    Thanks. Anyone else having difficulty with the bluetooth on speed dial?
    12-03-08 10:17 PM
    My bluetooth connection to my Infiniti M35 (2006) stopped working a couple of days ago and I have not been able to restore it after much trying.

I've seen several posts of Infiniti owners with the same problem. My Blackberry Curve (8300) worked fine with my car until then. There is a rumor that a software change was pushed to the Blackberries that caused this.

I'm hopeing we get a fix soon that will restore the connection. My Infiniti works fine with other phones. I don't think it is the car, I think it is the phone.
    01-01-09 10:53 AM
    I have 2009 Ford Fusion with Sync, and i do have two issues. I can't use the speed dial function on it. If I use speed dial, the phone goes to private mode and does not run through the Sync system, but to the headset. The other issue i have is when i use VZ Nav. The sounds in my old phone would go through my blue tooth head set but not with the storm. Not sure if someone had figured out a fix for that or the speed dial issue. Everything other thing else works on my car besides the two things mentioned above.
    01-01-09 12:07 PM
    I have a Storm 9530 and I am connecting and operating fine with my 2006 Infiniti M35. I don't seem to have any of the issues you have described above. I am having a problem where people that I am speaking with complain about an echo of their voice on the other end. They hear me fine and I don't hear an echo on my end. Only other problem I have had is that the Bluetooth connection drops when I attempt to transfer my BB contacts to the car via Bluetooth. Has anyone encountered/solved any of these problems?
    04-20-09 10:21 PM
    Your Car Manf. should have a list of phones its bluetooth is compatible with...not all work well with certian phones. My parents have a Land Rover LR3 and it only shows like 50 phones it works with...check that out and see if that might be your problem.
    04-21-09 03:47 AM
    I can't even connect my phone to the 2009 M35. When I check out the compatibility list, the phone is listed under the "under development" section.
    04-21-09 04:04 AM
    I have 2009 Ford Fusion with Sync, and i do have two issues. I can't use the speed dial function on it. If I use speed dial, the phone goes to private mode and does not run through the Sync system, but to the headset. The other issue i have is when i use VZ Nav. The sounds in my old phone would go through my blue tooth head set but not with the storm. Not sure if someone had figured out a fix for that or the speed dial issue. Everything other thing else works on my car besides the two things mentioned above.
    I have an Explorer with sync. When you say speed dial do you mean on the phone or the quick dial on the Sync itself. I use the Sync to speed dial and never have a problem. Also check to make sure that not only hands free but A2DP and Audo Video Remote control Profile services are running. Can you play music from your Storm to the Sync? If not then it did not pair with all services.
    04-21-09 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD