Anyway to set it up when I click answer on my phone I can use my phone, but when I answer with my bluetooth (jawbone 2) that it will go to my jawbone.

Very annoying that right now its set up. To automatically go to the bluetooth headset even if I click answer with my phone.

I know I can change it back after I answer but it just makes sense right? click answer on phone you can use the phone, or if you click answer on headset then it will go to headset.
    11-25-08 07:33 PM
    its really bugging me. I was not able to do with with my other phone but there has to be away.
    11-25-08 11:24 PM
    I believe that with any mobile device, if the bluetooth is connected that audio will be routed to the bluetooth regardless if you answer the call using the handset or the bluetooth. It's just the design of the technology.
    11-26-08 12:06 AM
    I believe that with any mobile device, if the bluetooth is connected that audio will be routed to the bluetooth regardless if you answer the call using the handset or the bluetooth. It's just the design of the technology.
    Yeah thats what I figured (my other phone was the same way) but even with the bluetooth still connected we are still able to transfer back to the phone only after you answer it.

Is it only me, but should it not be that way by default? let alone give us an option to do so
    11-26-08 12:15 AM
    Also to all who have a bluetooth headset. Do you SOMETIMES get an option to route call to phone?

I get this sometimes. I'll click answer with my phone then it will ask route to the phone, but it seem only random. What gives????
    11-26-08 12:27 AM
    It seems that if a call comes in and you answer it on the handset, that is where the call should go (and the same if you answer with your bluetooth device).

My **cough** iPhone works exactly that way.

If we are missing something here, please chime in. I would love to figure out a way to quickly answer a call with the handset even if it's connected to bluetooth.
    01-13-09 12:14 PM
    Also to all who have a bluetooth headset. Do you SOMETIMES get an option to route call to phone?

I get this sometimes. I'll click answer with my phone then it will ask route to the phone, but it seem only random. What gives????
    If I answer my Storm with the actual (physical) call button, I get the option to transfer the call to my handset (after it has already sent it to bluetooth). If you answer with the soft button on the screen, you don't get that option at all.
    01-13-09 12:16 PM
    Thanks for the tip, that does help.

I agree with others that the default setting should be to send the call to the device where the button was pressed. At least having the ability to configure it that way would be nice. I am running v4.7.0.90 on my 9530 with a Plantronics Voyager 855 and I can't find any option.
    01-24-09 11:35 AM
    Thanks, BryanLyle. That was exactly the information I was seeking -- how to display a prompt to "route call to handset".
    02-06-09 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD