OK, I know Jabra makes one as the dogtag 3030 model. Plantronics has one too, but anyone find any others out there on the web that aren't sold from Hong Kong?

Basically, this item is a Bluetooth A2DP (controls music) that you can pair with your Blackberry and then plug your own 3.5mm headphones into it to turn them into Bluetooth Headphones. Really a cool concept, but for some reason it hasn't taken off as a popular choice. Anyway, please add your input if you know of any models out there that I haven't mentioned.
    Last edited by JRSCCivic98; 01-16-09 at 11:21 PM.
    01-16-09 10:58 PM
    confused...so you can pair it with your Blackberry or plug it in as a bluetooth headset..hmmmmm....what?

I just use the headphones that come with my PSP, music control and everything just no bluetooth, no different from walking around with my Ipod except...no Ipod
    01-16-09 11:04 PM
    It doesn't take much to confuse you guys does it. I jest... lol

Here's a pic.

You can turn any headphones into wireless Bluetooth ones. Neat idea, comes in handy. You pick the headphones, it turns it into Bluetooth ones. Cool huh?
    01-16-09 11:11 PM
    Would be interested to hear of options too...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 12:23 AM

Here's a pic.

You can turn any headphones into wireless Bluetooth ones. Neat idea, comes in handy. You pick the headphones, it turns it into Bluetooth ones. Cool huh?
    Ok...that's cool
    01-17-09 06:05 PM
    I actually have that and it works well! You can use any headphones you want because the mic is in the dogtag.

01-17-09 06:08 PM

Here's a pic.

I have this and it works great with the Storm.

I also have the Jabra BT8040 earpiece. I can listen to my mp3 and videos with it also.

01-17-09 06:46 PM
    I don't get the point of these. I thought bluetooth was to get rid of wires not add more things you have to carry. Now instead of carrying a Phone and Headphone now you have to carry this Bluetooth thing. Not like the 3.5mm head set will already fit in the blackberry
    01-17-09 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD