I thought I saw this on a video.....and my buddy said he just saw someones "blue-shadow" follow the persons finger if they slide it across the phone.

Now I would say my Storm works pretty well....really no problems. But mine does not follow my finger if I slide it left to right. If I slide it up and down...it scrolls my app screen up/down.

Anyone have the blue shadow follow their finger? If it lift and tap it works just fine. Perhaps a setting I have?
    12-09-08 09:03 AM
    you have to move or hide enough icons on the full home screen such that there is no scrolling . . then it will follow your finger and speed up
    12-09-08 09:06 AM
    You can't have more than 16 icons on your Home Screen for it to follow your finger.
    12-09-08 09:07 AM
    You have to reduce the number of icons on your screen to 16, or so that the screen doesn't have to scroll. just move some icons to either "hide", or put them into a folder.
    12-09-08 09:07 AM
    Nice......no need to reduce to 16....as long as I wasn't missing anything!!

Thanks All...
    12-09-08 09:31 AM
    What you're missing is the fact that this has been posted a billion times. Search.
    12-09-08 09:34 AM
    Actually, when you are in portrait mode, you do not have to have 16 icons on the home screen to have this happen. I have 13 and the little blue man trails my finger as I move it along.
    12-09-08 09:48 AM
    Actually, when you are in portrait mode, you do not have to have 16 icons on the home screen to have this happen. I have 13 and the little blue man trails my finger as I move it along.
    It should read "No more then 16 icons in order to do this".
    12-09-08 09:53 AM
    JRSCCivic98, I always look forward to your posts! Your Avitar is PERFECT for everything you "say"! lololol!
    12-09-08 10:07 AM
    JRSCCivic98, I always look forward to your posts! Your Avitar is PERFECT for everything you "say"! lololol!
    It sounds like you got a ***** for this guy
    12-09-08 10:10 AM
    I know what you mean and I don�t know if it�s got much to do with the number of icons displayed�but maybe the sensitivity is slighted if you have a screen protector?

After buying my Canon 40D I purchased some of those screen protectors that you�d use on your iPod as well and since I had some extra ones I used it on my Storm.

It seemed the sensitivity might be effected because the blue highlight over the icons doesn�t fluidly follow my finger as I drag it across the screen as seen on some you tube videos�
    12-09-08 10:29 AM
    It sounds like you got a ***** for this guy
    It's a she
    12-09-08 10:34 AM
    I know what you mean and I don�t know if it�s got much to do with the number of icons displayed�but maybe the sensitivity is slighted if you have a screen protector?

After buying my Canon 40D I purchased some of those screen protectors that you�d use on your iPod as well and since I had some extra ones I used it on my Storm.

It seemed the sensitivity might be effected because the blue highlight over the icons doesn�t fluidly follow my finger as I drag it across the screen as seen on some you tube videos�
    I have a screen protector and it works fine
    12-09-08 10:41 AM
    I have a screen protector and it works fine
    How about 16 layers of screen protectors?

Could be I'm cold or dying.
    12-09-08 10:51 AM
    It's a she
    Well it looks like you get the last laugh. regardless of gender, its still funny.
    12-09-08 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD