Does anyone else ever notice that blackberries get slower the more emails/txts/messages/etc you have on it or is it just my imagination?
    12-05-08 10:18 AM
    Does your PC get slower when it gets bogged down with more emails, etc...?
    12-05-08 10:27 AM
    just your imagination. but test it, and clear out your unnecessary emails and text.

BTW - I don't know if you meant to do it but Blackstorm sounds great. I will be calling it that from this point forward!
    12-05-08 10:51 AM
    Blackberry Overcast...
    12-05-08 11:26 AM
    blackberry slightly cloudy with a chance of tears...I mean rain.
    Last edited by citi; 12-05-08 at 12:33 PM.
    12-05-08 12:03 PM
    Does anyone else ever notice that blackberries get slower the more emails/txts/messages/etc you have on it or is it just my imagination?
    Yes, that's true, and it becomes evident in the high thousands of texts/mms/email. The whole phone slows down not just the Messages part, it's annoying for any heavy business user.
    12-05-08 12:04 PM
    Yes, that's true, and it becomes evident in the high thousands of texts/mms/email. The whole phone slows down not just the Messages part, it's annoying for any heavy business user.

I understand the BB concept of always being connected . . but really . .thousands of messages? I would expect it to be slow at that point. I archive my computer at under 1K
    12-05-08 12:14 PM
    I understand the BB concept of always being connected . . but really . .thousands of messages? I would expect it to be slow at that point. I archive my computer at under 1K
    Hah, I've gotten upto around 12,000. I kept SMS because I would often find myself flipping back a month or two worth to find something I never thought I'd read again. Finally just wiped the device because it would take forever to delete them. Now I normally keep it below 300ish.
    12-05-08 12:17 PM
    Hah, I've gotten upto around 12,000. I kept SMS because I would often find myself flipping back a month or two worth to find something I never thought I'd read again. Finally just wiped the device because it would take forever to delete them. Now I normally keep it below 300ish.
    LOL

You can file messages correct?
    12-05-08 12:22 PM
    Yea i've got hundreds of emails/txts/etc on my blackberry easily.
    12-06-08 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD