My software version is 4.7..0.75

Now ive seen posts around suggesting that the latest version is .109 but when I go to update my program it says that I have the latest update.

Now im not sure, if the phone has different updates viz the different carrier, OR MAYBE IM MISSING SOMETHING.
    03-10-09 07:12 AM
    109 is a beta OS. You must download the OS to your computer then instal via DM. There is a how-to in the BlackBerry Tips, How To & FAQ forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 07:18 AM
    o I see, thanks ryan. I thought I WAS missing something here....Im just gonna keep running .75 till theres an official release, a verison guy told me theres an update coming soon
    03-10-09 07:22 AM
    o I see, thanks ryan. I thought I WAS missing something here....Im just gonna keep running .75 till theres an official release, a verison guy told me theres an update coming soon
    They always say that. Take that type of information from "sales reps & phone techs" with a grain of salt. They have been telling people that there is another update coming since the last update came out. That doesn't mean there isn't another update coming verizon sales and service people tend to not know when though.
    03-10-09 07:27 AM
    My software version is 4.7..0.75

Now ive seen posts around suggesting that the latest version is .109 but when I go to update my program it says that I have the latest update.

Now im not sure, if the phone has different updates viz the different carrier, OR MAYBE IM MISSING SOMETHING.
    The updates that you are seeing that are higher than .75 are not official. IF and until RIM and/or Verizon decide to release an official update (way over due in my opinion!!!!) none of these recent upgrades will be downloaded the normal way. I too have the .75 version and am awaiting the "official" upgrade to come..... y a w n.....

There is information on here (not sure where, perhaps someone else can direct you) on how to upgrade the unofficial versions at your own risk.
    03-10-09 07:30 AM
    There is information on here (not sure where, perhaps someone else can direct you) on how to upgrade the unofficial versions at your own risk.
    Yeah I know for sure its in the main how to forum. And I think it might be in the Storm beta OS forum. I'm on WAP or I would post links.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 07:36 AM
    He looked @ a paper and told me that the storms were scheduled to have an update

i just believed him cuz he looked a paper...maybe im just gullible.
    03-10-09 07:41 AM
    He looked @ a paper and told me that the storms were scheduled to have an update

i just believed him cuz he looked a paper...maybe im just gullible.
    You are but we will forgive you. I think it would be worth your time to check out .109
    03-10-09 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD