Okay i am one of the most exited people in the world about the launch of the Blackberry storm, ive already deprived myself of food,gas and fun nights out to save up for this phone. I Love blackberry but has anyone heard of this ****in HTC Touch HD. If not peep it...

boygeniusreport.com/2008/09/11/more-htc-touch-hd-info-so-close/

modaco.com/content/pocket-pc-professional-news/272214/introducing-the-htc-touch-hd/

5 megapixel camera and 480x400 screen resolution.idk what to do now.i believe it will be on sprint because thats where all the HTC's go.
    Last edited by xxCAGExx; 09-14-08 at 08:53 AM.
    09-14-08 08:50 AM
    It looks like an awesome handset. I wonder, though, if it'll be running WinMo 6.1 or WinMo 7?

Also, no flash on that phone's camera - come ON, HTC!
    09-14-08 09:21 AM
    It looks like an awesome handset. I wonder, though, if it'll be running WinMo 6.1 or WinMo 7?

Also, no flash on that phone's camera - come ON, HTC!
    6.1 but when wimo 7 comes out you'll be able to flash it on the device.
    Sorry I don't know if I'm using the right definitions. Maybe I should say it comes with wimo 6.1 but will be compatible with 7. maybe that makes more sense LOL
    09-14-08 12:30 PM
    You had it right. When I used WinMo (HTC Apache and HTC Kaiser) I re-flashed my OS ROM's quite a bit. Upgraded them to WM6 and everything.
    09-14-08 12:41 PM
    I just saw it on phonescoop

Touch HD Spotted on HTC Web Site (Phone Scoop)

If they were gonna make a similar device, did they have to make it almost identical? I hate WinMo lol.
    09-15-08 10:32 AM
    Okay i am one of the most exited people in the world about the launch of the Blackberry storm, ive already deprived myself of food,gas and fun nights out to save up for this phone. I Love blackberry but has anyone heard of this ****in HTC Touch HD. If not peep it...

boygeniusreport.com/2008/09/11/more-htc-touch-hd-info-so-close/

modaco.com/content/pocket-pc-professional-news/272214/introducing-the-htc-touch-hd/

5 megapixel camera and 480x400 screen resolution.idk what to do now.i believe it will be on sprint because thats where all the HTC's go.
    The screen is actually 480x800, which is freakin ridiculous. Looks like a pretty nice phone.
    09-15-08 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD