just curious if anyone is going to any of the BB training. not employees but customers? I know they gave me a brochure when i went on Sunday of the locations in Ontario, Canada. So just wondering if there are any of you going for VZW? they said it is 1 hour and it's free and you can stay longer if needed. so I'm so going lol!! I'm not the genius some of you are with the storm.
    12-02-08 05:10 PM
    just curious if anyone is going to any of the BB training. not employees but customers? I know they gave me a brochure when i went on Sunday of the locations in Ontario, Canada. So just wondering if there are any of you going for VZW? they said it is 1 hour and it's free and you can stay longer if needed. so I'm so going lol!! I'm not the genius some of you are with the storm.
    You don't need training Sarah. You have us. Plus the info in this forum could teach some of them I'm sure. But hey, it's free. You can't beat that. Have a good time, and let us know how it goes. Also, be sure to read through the tips & tricks thread, and maybe you can show them a thing or two.
    12-02-08 05:15 PM
    I'm not a genius either, but the Storm is VERY easy to learn how to use. Honest! That said, maybe they'll teach some tricks that others haven't figured out yet. If that's the case then I hope you DO share!
    12-02-08 05:17 PM
    hey CX where have you been? haven't seen you on too much been too busy I guess! I did get to play with a storm Sunday at the Eaton Centre in Toronto it was great I was there for an hour and a half lol!! the problem I had was scrolling which was NOT the phone but me. lol!! I would scroll the wrong way. it was running good I watched youtube on it. took a few pics of the kids a video. had me a lot of fun. here a a few pics. I'm gonna do the training because honestly I want ALL the fun of owning a storm. I want to know what I'm doing, because by the time I get it the storm will be old news here. lol!! they aren't releasing it here for a couple weeks.
    so I dont want to re-ask a question. my main concern is learning how to do the movies lol!! I know crazy but I think it's cool. I read the manual that Kevin posted and I read the tips and tricks so I will just be getting a hands on training. lol!!

You don't need training Sarah. You have us. Plus the info in this forum could teach some of them I'm sure. But hey, it's free. You can't beat that. Have a good time, and let us know how it goes. Also, be sure to read through the tips & tricks thread, and maybe you can show them a thing or two.
    12-02-08 05:26 PM
    hey CX where have you been? haven't seen you on too much been too busy I guess! I did get to play with a storm Sunday at the Eaton Centre in Toronto it was great I was there for an hour and a half lol!! the problem I had was scrolling which was NOT the phone but me. lol!! I would scroll the wrong way. it was running good I watched youtube on it. took a few pics of the kids a video. had me a lot of fun. here a a few pics. I'm gonna do the training because honestly I want ALL the fun of owning a storm. I want to know what I'm doing, because by the time I get it the storm will be old news here. lol!! they aren't releasing it here for a couple weeks.
    so I dont want to re-ask a question. my main concern is learning how to do the movies lol!! I know crazy but I think it's cool. I read the manual that Kevin posted and I read the tips and tricks so I will just be getting a hands on training. lol!!

Yes I've been busy. It just takes a little time. You'll get it, no problem. I have confidence in you. And you will be pleased with the device also. Like I said, let us know how it goes.
    12-02-08 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD