Ok, can someone please help me get started...I am new to this unlocked blackberry storm (9530) thing...I have unlocked my phone already...and I want to make sure that I have everything before I start downloading apps or browsing the web on my phone. I am on T-mobiles Even More Plus plan, with unlimited data usage. If there are any thoughts, websites or forum post suggestions that you guys have in mind for me to get started on how to get the browser, emails, apps, etc going on my phone I would greatly appreciate you.
    01-01-10 08:06 PM
    01-01-10 08:08 PM
    thanks a bunch!
    01-02-10 04:02 AM
    I've been running an ulocked storm on Tmo since October and haven't had any problem. I have spent a lot of time reading the sticky posts on the storm forums and have picked up some good tips there.

And just browsing the forums here each day has really helped me know my Storm and how to work with it. CB is the most awesome place!

Just be sure to remember that the Search function here in the forums in your best friend. You will find the answer to any question you have about your phone!
    01-02-10 06:53 PM
    yes thank you all for the help...I have been on Tmo network for a while now with my new blackberry storm...and I'm loving it...I've learned alot about this phone...blackberrys are the best
    01-20-10 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD