For weeks i have been following every thread and every reply on how to reload the software but none work. Do you know why?? BECAUSE every time i hook it up, even to the AppLoader as soon as i see USB:PIN UNKOWN and it switches to USB:my pin it disconnects as soon as i hit next, therefore the next step cant be completed!!! I need help SOOO BAD, ive tried almost everything and nothing works. I discovered my bb storm was bricked after school when i took it out of my bookbag. Please help, i had no password on it but i had a drawlock app. Thanks much appreciated.
    04-03-10 10:35 AM
    I would get bbsak and totally wipe your phone, then start over and load the os back on. If you haven't tried this yet, give it a go.
    04-03-10 10:41 AM
    thanks, will give it a try =]
    04-03-10 10:51 AM
    no problem, I hope it works for you. Just make sure to do a backup via desktop manager for your contacts and calendar and such, and use bbsak to backup all your third party apps. Good luck.
    04-03-10 10:54 AM
    ok that didnt work it says no device connected....darn
    04-03-10 10:57 AM
    try unplugging and restart your pc. Then give it a try. I have had to do that a couple of times before.
    04-03-10 11:15 AM
    I know you said you tried everything...have you read through the faq how to forum check out th bricked thread, pretty sure there Is a section there about how to connect to a bb when computer does not recognize.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 11:24 AM
    nope didnt work i have v1.7 installed should i have a different one installed, i also tried the JL_Cmder and that didnt work. should the battery be out or in, i have it out. thanks [=
    04-03-10 11:24 AM
    I have always had mine battery in, but I don't think that would make a difference. I would try what Gil said. There are a few threads on here that explain how to do it, if it is bricked.
    04-03-10 11:27 AM
    04-03-10 11:30 AM
    gosh at this point ive been working non-stop for weeks (almost) ive just about had it....=[
    04-03-10 12:38 PM
    Just a thought....have you tried a different computer?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 12:58 PM
    When connected thru loader and see no pin, pull the battery, put it back in phone ane wait until you see pin # then hit next. Hope that works becuase that's the only way it will work.
    04-03-10 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD