This started with black screen of death. after downgrading, upgrading, downgrading and much more things, (battery pull overnight, wipe etc) i think i get away from BSoD, but cant get away from this bug. Can say, it is only @ typing messages (no matter portrait or landscape) and sometimes those spots with lines appears in menu too. what is the problem? os 4.7.0.65 !?

Nop.. few minutes before it freezed and black screen came again.

Here is video, how my screen does jokes ;D

h t t p : // www youtube com watch?v=JS3-ME0ke80
    i hope, there is solution.

and yes, another thing you should know. I am from latvia and i there is no support for blackberry. even app world dont work. storm is unlocked from ireland vodafone.
    10-02-10 01:17 PM
    This is a hardware issue. If you have no warranty - you may be without any options. sorry
    10-02-10 05:56 PM
    is there any solutions? Im pretty good at electronic and i could by myself do something..
    10-03-10 10:20 AM
    bump---------
    10-07-10 09:43 AM
    Open it up and see if anything has burned up. Its either cooked itself to death or like another said its a hardware problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 10:15 AM
    i had opened it and it seems to be ok..
    how do you think, changing screen would solve this problem? i dont want to pay for screen if it does not work. arghhhhhhh
    10-09-10 04:29 AM
    Try an upgrade to O/S 5.0.0 and see if that fixes it. If not, put in a new screen. If it is the screen, you're good to go. If not, buy another phone, and re-sell the old one for parts along with the screen. You should re-coup the money that you spent on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 09:35 AM
    i would like to upgrade to OS 5.0.0, but the official is not aviable in my country (BITE LV (official vodafone partner))

My storm is cracked to work in this area and if you can, please post a link of leaked version, which would work for me )

thanks, jurgenz.
    10-12-10 03:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD