Ok I LOVE MY STORM AND I PROTECTED AS MUCH AS I CAN..... but, i dropped it accidentally one day, so now it has a scratch on the upper right corner just next to the headphone jack.

So, i want to replace the silver frame because it really looks bad the scratch. But i do not know where i can get it replaced.

Any suggestions?

P.S: Specially if you know a place here in Houston TX even Better thanks
    04-10-09 03:49 PM
    there is a site where you can order parts for the phone. not sure what it is.

search on something like replacement screen and it should be listed in one of those.
    04-10-09 03:57 PM
    cnn.cn I believe is the site.
    04-10-09 03:59 PM
    The full house casing which cost $45 has been sold out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 04:42 PM
    sinfuldragon Thanks for the Website, the Chrome Bezel is even cheeper on this website than ebay.

Now the question is how can i do replace it? or Where i can take for replacement? Since I'm not going to Verizon and get my phone and PIN replaced just for that
    04-10-09 08:25 PM
    ok i'm afraid of doing it my self

I could do it, but i'm afraid
    04-10-09 08:30 PM
    I accidentally dropped my phone and the screen is cracked.Does anybody know a trusted website/store i can fix my screen?thanks
    03-13-10 11:01 AM
    A few Close friends of mine own UbreakIfix.com

Call them on monday and ask for Eddie, I know they want to work on more BBs. I took my S1 apart today so we can see if there was a problem with the LCD. Tell them Bernie Said to call. They will have to order parts, but i'm sure they would do it no problem.
    03-13-10 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD