Then maybe we can stop some of these polls....................
    Oh no I can feel a new poll coming on.
    Have u enjoyed the Storm polls prior to the release of the Storm
    You know you don't have to participate in the polls -

I think I will start a new poll:

"Will it be released in Oct or Nov?" -
    10-17-08 12:39 PM
    You know you don't have to participate in the polls -

I think I will start a new poll:

"Will it be released in Oct or Nov?" -
    LMMFINAO
    I am soooooo done........................
    10-17-08 12:42 PM
    I have a contact who is decently high in the VZW food-chain and he said that even the higher ups said to him directly that the Storm is going to be released prior to the END of October 2008. I said, "All speculation has it in November, like within the first two weeks." He replied, "Yeah, that was the original release but I was told two days ago (this was Saturday 11October08 when I talked to him) that they will release it prior to the end of this month!"
    I hope you're right!!
    10-17-08 12:44 PM
    I stopped by my local Verizon store this afternoon to pay my bill. I noticed there were a bunch of executive-types in the store. My wife and daughter were with me. I finished paying my bill and we left and got in the car. My wife said she may buy my Christmas present early. My wife goes on to say that she was chatting with one of the guys in a suit and she told him I really wanted this new touchscreen blackberry. The gentleman told her that the phone would be released by the end of the month. She said he laughed when she told him I check message boards for when the phone is coming out. He said to be patient because the phone is coming soon. For what its worth. Cheers!
    10-17-08 01:50 PM
    Not to jump on the bandwagon. Source texted me today and said the 30th. But not officially.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 01:51 PM
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    10-17-08 01:54 PM
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    10-17-08 01:55 PM
    I was told the same thing. A sales manager at my store told me they had anticipated the 9/10th but that RIM amped up production and that we could see it by the end of the month. They were really trying to avoid the "10 per store" BS that they went through with the Voyager. He said VZ made it clear that they will have enough stock on hand to satisfy most people.
    10-17-08 01:59 PM
    I was told the same thing. A sales manager at my store told me they had anticipated the 9/10th but that RIM amped up production and that we could see it by the end of the month. They were really trying to avoid the "10 per store" BS that they went through with the Voyager. He said VZ made it clear that they will have enough stock on hand to satisfy most people.
    WAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I hope it's tomorrow - :P
    10-17-08 02:02 PM
    See! I'm not lying and neither is my source high up in the VZW food chain!

WHOOT! WHOOT! It'd be awesome if it was the 22nd or 23rd since I'm leaving work 'early' for appointments both days!
    10-17-08 02:06 PM
    I voted for the 22nd on the poll thread, but I'm guessing it will be then or the 29th. I was already told from phone sales and he confirmed it by looking at some memo, that VZW will announce the release date next week.
    10-17-08 02:14 PM
    I stopped by my local Verizon store this afternoon to pay my bill. I noticed there were a bunch of executive-types in the store. My wife and daughter were with me. I finished paying my bill and we left and got in the car. My wife said she may buy my Christmas present early. My wife goes on to say that she was chatting with one of the guys in a suit and she told him I really wanted this new touchscreen blackberry. The gentleman told her that the phone would be released by the end of the month. She said he laughed when she told him I check message boards for when the phone is coming out. He said to be patient because the phone is coming soon. For what its worth. Cheers!
    Just a question, you stopped by a local verizon store to pay your bill?? but your carrier is listed as sprint/ nextel???????
    10-17-08 05:14 PM
    Just a question, you stopped by a local verizon store to pay your bill?? but your carrier is listed as sprint/ nextel???????
    wow...good catch agent Critta.
    10-17-08 06:49 PM
    My blackberry is through my job. I have a Treo 700w with Verizon. My company has a contract with Sprint. Nothing I can do about that.
    10-17-08 08:04 PM
    understood.. i had to ask tho
    10-17-08 10:05 PM
    i hate these threads, they always make me so anxious to get this god damn phone
    10-17-08 11:25 PM
    I don't have a new phone today
    10-22-08 09:13 AM
    neither do i!!! that sucks!
    10-22-08 09:15 AM
    I do, unfortunately it's a replacement Dare for my third broken down Voyager.
    10-22-08 09:16 AM
    nope, no storm in my hands today... another date crossed out.. at least were getting more narrow with the dates!
    10-22-08 11:45 AM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD