well i found out that the blackberry storm is know on the blackberry site and it shows verizon wireless as a carrier to buy, which it didnt a few days ago.... i honestly think this thing is coming super fast, like a storm.. let me know what you think

check out there site i cant post urls sorry
    10-31-08 10:10 PM
    Hadn't heard this, thanks for the info and welcome to CB.
    10-31-08 10:13 PM
    and the funny thing is when you select uk , and vodafone they dont even have the storm listed. how is that possible vodafone has it for pre order but blackberry dont show it on there site, and verizon hasnt said one peep about it and blackberry has it on there website.... im going with the fourth of november for a release and hopefully monday a pre order date.. lets keep our fingers crossed, and compete with the crappy att with sales.
    10-31-08 10:21 PM
    When I went to the BB site and put in Canada the storm was on the first page without even looking under devices. but if I click Devices it will only show Where to buy: United States Verizon. NOT Telus? wahhhhh?
    10-31-08 10:44 PM
    i am going insane
    10-31-08 10:47 PM
    I wonder if there will be different kind of Storms for every provider in the world since I assume each one got a different network
    11-01-08 09:00 PM
    I wonder if there will be different kind of Storms for every provider in the world since I assume each one got a different network
    11-01-08 09:19 PM

Same Storm, just the software may be a little bit different for each carrier. For example, the Verizon 9530 has a Vcast icon whereas the 9500 will not have this.
    11-01-08 10:08 PM
    wouldnt for vodafone the radio would be different or say unlock to use bc dont vw use cdma with a sim card for global roaming only, correct me if im wrong please
    11-01-08 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD