WTF?!? i cant beileve this story! what are we going to do.. buy the niagra lol

Honestly, I can't really say I'm surprised at this one little bit, although the timing really does seem obscene to me. But at the same time maybe not so much. I was kind of curious as to why there were very little applications in the BlackBerry App World designed for the Storm, when one would have thought RIM would be wanting to push as many applications as they could out for their latest and freshest device.

But alas, we got the confirmation not too long ago from Kevin down in Vegas for CTIA who overheard some RIM employees talking about why there are so little apps there. The answer? Basically because well, the Storm will not be around for that much longer. All stores were told to clear out their inventory as soon as possible and the only information given is that device will shortly be discontinued to make way for a new and (hopefully) much improved touch screen BlackBerry, but the Storm will still have support from RIM for at least a few more months. Best yet, K-Dawg managed to snap some photos of the replacement device!!
    04-01-09 01:35 PM
    HAHA wow http://images.crackberry.com/files/u...scontinued.jpg i hate april fools, i really did have that feeling it was a joke though
    04-01-09 01:36 PM
    Im not even going to read your post. Did you click the link that shows the picture of the "New Phone". Or look at what todays date is.
    LMFAO! u didnt read it the first time.
    Im not even going to read your post. Did you click the link that shows the picture of the "New Phone". Or look at what todays date is.
    Or see the numerous other threads on this same topic
    04-01-09 01:37 PM
    Third or fourth one today? Guess we're not doing too bad.. haha
    04-01-09 01:38 PM
    u didn't really know this was an April fools joke? Thats funny!!
    04-01-09 01:40 PM
    This helps explain why we so many of the other useless posts, PEOPLE DON'T Read!
    04-01-09 01:41 PM
    Such a clever post. I'm beside myself with laughter. This stupid, asinine day can't end quickly enough.
    04-01-09 01:45 PM
    Bbbwaahhhaahhha! That was great! Had me going for a second.
    04-01-09 01:48 PM
    And these aren't new forum users, either! They are experienced posters who are falling for this. Am I the only one that woke up this morning knowing full well that this site would be full of April Fools threads today? I had absolutely no doubt that there would be new release jokes, new app jokes, new hardware jokes, and so on.
    04-01-09 01:50 PM
    Uh huh like they'll discontinued the best phone ever made!!!!!!!!
    04-01-09 02:36 PM
    lol funny almost had me thinking it was true....
    04-01-09 02:43 PM
    Uh huh like they'll discontinued the best phone ever made!!!!!!!!
    Wait the Iphone? haha jk
    04-01-09 02:50 PM
    Wait the Iphone? haha jk
    haha nah the iphone is just one of the best phones out there but the blackbrry kicked its *** =D
    04-01-09 03:12 PM
    haha nah the iphone is just one of the best phones out there but the blackbrry kicked its *** =D
    Hands Down.

I already got 2 people at work to convert (I work for AT&T in a call center... EVERYONE with AT&T has an iPhone... EVERYONE, even the like 902348293 year old guy that's been in my department since 1975...) and they told me how they'd never live without their iPhone. I gave one of them my spare Storm to use for the day, now her 16GB iPhone 3G is on sale and she's buying a Storm.

Just doing my part to make the world a happier place LMAO.

Speaking of which I went to Apple yesterday. My iPhone is being a POS, so I wanted to get it exchanged.

The effin **** wouldn't do it.

I once again, Officially, Hate Apple.
    Rip Offs
    04-02-09 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD