The storm comes with a pretty cool movie trailer that is great quality. how do we purchase or download actual movies to the device that are that kind of quality?

thanks
    Last edited by Jwjohnson; 12-09-08 at 12:29 PM.
    12-09-08 12:24 PM
    Seriously, please do a search. There are 100 other threads that talk about that.

But google handbrake. Great program. Will rip and convert for phone use.
    Last edited by cmgeek; 12-09-08 at 12:35 PM.
    12-09-08 12:31 PM
    Alot of people swear by this place..Download movies. Thousands of full length movies available for instant downloads. Huge list of supported formats: divx, ipod, pda, dvd etc., never tried it, but i've heard good things about it.. There was a couple other places around,,,but the names slip my mind at the moment...
    12-09-08 12:31 PM
    Alot of people swear by this place..Download movies. Thousands of full length movies available for instant downloads. Huge list of supported formats: divx, ipod, pda, dvd etc., never tried it, but i've heard good things about it.. There was a couple other places around,,,but the names slip my mind at the moment...
    It's good if you don't already have the dvd or video. If you have the movie already you have to pay another 1.99-4.99 for it.
    12-09-08 12:36 PM
    if you have movies that are in avi files, you can convert them to mp4s with the SUPER � program. if you search on the forum for that program, im sure you'll find where to download it. after you convert them to mp4, just upload it on to your phone with the desketop manager
    12-09-08 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD