wow not the response i was looking for i was looking to see if otheres had issues like i do and if there were any fixes, i will do whatever the f**k i want, im not pushed one way or another by any of your posts, just looking for fixes
    What did you want to hear? You simply made a statement and did not ask any questions or for anyone's opinion. And your most recent post completely contradicts itself.. "I'm not pushed one way or another by any of your posts" yet you are "looking for fixes." And also... if you are not pushed by anyones posts, then why post in the first place?
    12-16-08 02:08 PM
    I had two iphones over the past year...awesome browser..crappy phone. Storm offers a decent browser, nearly as good as the iphone, but the Storm offers a good phone. Like anything else its a series of trade-offs. Reading too many posts and opinions can poison a person. If you just picked up the Storm you would think it was a great all around phone. But instead of just picking it up I first have to take notice of the slight lag when going from landscape to portrait...or notice any of the other minor things people harp on.

A touch screen will never have the same feel/experience as buttons..thats just they way it is. However, this one is as close to a good feel as you can get.

I lost calls constantly on the iphone.....yet to lose one on the Storm. So, instead of having a toy now that can also make calls, I have a solid business tool with a decent browser..probably the best package for my needs. Personally when I see a business person on the plan next to me playing a game on his iphone I just snicker.
    12-16-08 03:10 PM
    .....Personally when I see a business person on the plan next to me playing a game on his iphone I just snicker.
    Yeah, I snicker at all the tweeners/celebrities that I see using a blackberry to text their goofy friends... Do you snicker when you see a business guy playing games on his BB? Just curious as which part gives you the giggles when looking at other peoples cell phones....
    12-16-08 03:42 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD