Ok so i need help can sumone plz tell me how to get my device out of hard lock i bought a unlocked code from a website and then put it in 10 times like it ask and now it locked plz help so ican use my phone
    08-02-10 09:49 PM
    Ok so i need help can sumone plz tell me how to get my device out of hard lock i bought a unlocked code from a website and then put it in 10 times like it ask and now it locked plz help so ican use my phone
    your only suppose to enter it ONCE and thats it....you have to wipe software and reload ....
    08-03-10 12:27 AM
    08-03-10 09:32 AM
    I need help!i bought a blackberry storm2 to a verizon user she told me it's unlocked but it is not so, i bought unlocked code online.i did not know that you are just allowed to enter the unlocked code three times but i did enter more than 3 times and automatically it hardlocked my phone.now, my phone is not just locked it is also hardlocked.please help.thank you
    02-01-11 08:37 PM
    Your phone can still be unlocked, but you will need to find a repair shop that has the equipment to do it. There are a few places that will do this by mail. Either way, it is not something that you can do yourself.

There is an unlocking forum here on CB. Look in there and I'm sure that one of the resident unlockers can help you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-11 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD