Ah, true, actually the focus on the person is pretty good too.

DAMNIT! He got his stupid poncho in all 3 pics I took.....I think he was a UK fan too
    Easy there buddy! haha. I think UK is going to a bowl, not a good one, but still going to a bowl! haha...just kidding.

Nice tatoo......GREAT dog!
    Thanks man. I can't take credit for the tattoo, but I did pick the dog out of the pound. My buddy Stu gets all the credit for the tattoo, I just took the picture.
    12-03-08 08:20 PM
    Easy there buddy! haha. I think UK is going to a bowl, not a good one, but still going to a bowl! haha...just kidding.

I'm a VT fan, I was at the UT game cus my ex girlfriend invited me.
    12-03-08 08:23 PM
    My Fiancee went to UK. I am trying to get her to watch a real football team.... Go USC Trojans!!!
    12-03-08 08:31 PM
    I'm a VT fan, I was at the UT game cus my ex girlfriend invited me.
    Now I know why she is your ex girlfriend, she is a VOL! Haha. Not a good game for a Wildcat fan!

My Fiancee went to UK. I am trying to get her to watch a real football team.... Go USC Trojans!!!
    Hahaha. I live in Lexington, this place bleeds blue! I hear the weather is pretty FAIR in L.A.! j/k
    12-03-08 08:34 PM

Here is mine . . I find it to take great photos in mid to high light. It cannot grab enough light for an even pic in low light even with the flash - but who would expect it to. Also, without going into the detail discussed earlier about the zoom - just remember digital zoom is generally a bad idea!
    12-03-08 08:39 PM
    I have the same problem with unusable quality photos. Also, the camera icon doesn't work to take the photo--just the right conv. button. I think there is something wrong in general w/ my screen-- it doesn't do a lot of what I hear other people doing.
    12-03-08 09:03 PM
    I dont use the screen camera button to take a picture. You might have another issue with your Storm.
    12-03-08 10:38 PM
    Is it me or does the 3.2 MP camera on the BB Storm take poor pictures in any lighting condition? I have all the settings set to large and superfine, and i still get pictures that are not as good as a 3.2 MP camera should produce.
    It's you........
    12-03-08 10:41 PM
    MPSmith1, Why would you say it is me? I was looking for a little more details other than "it's you".
    12-04-08 01:04 AM
    I find it with the correct circumstances takes awesome pics was at point lobos last weekend and took some pics they looked awesome on the phone and actually real nice even on the computer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 01:53 AM
    It is ****... Lets face it, it makes every image look like it was taken 10 years ago
    I think it is a selling feature! I would love a camera that makes me 10 years younger....smile
    12-13-08 08:43 AM
    From the demo model I tried the pictures looked fine as far as pixelation is concerned but I did notice the color is warmer in viewfinder mode as oppose to the final picture took.
    12-13-08 08:57 AM
    the storm takes adequate pictures but one would think it takes better pics than a 2 MP phone camera, altho that is not the case. my Moto MAXX 2mp phone takes better pics than this 3.2.
    megapixels does not automatically translate into a better picture.
    12-13-08 09:17 AM
    I have a question...when I take a pic with the phone in portrait position and try to post to facebook from the phone the pic always posts sideways or landscape...anyone else experiencing this? Is it a settings issue or a website thing? Does flickr do the same thing? Any help is apprrciated....
    Thanks...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 09:43 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD