Hello, I have a Storm 9530. The storm first started getting resets over and over from Device Error 361 as soon as it shows the main screen. When attempting to reinstall the OS to fix the device error, it always gets stopped at the JVM and system software step and at that step red lights start blinking. I tried using app loader and Desktop software to update the OS, but they didn�t work. The only thing that worked was to use javaloader to wipe the OS. Ok that cleared the storm from resetting, but now I still have the device locking up at the JVM and system software step and starts blinking red lights(5 red lights). In this step it says Connecting to Boot ROM and then to Uploading ROM Device. The storm always locks up at Connecting to Boot ROM and Uploading the Device ROM never finishes. I then have to do a battery pull and disconnecting the USB to get it out of the sequence the red lights. Is there any thing I can do to fix this issue? This seems to be a ROM issue since it always lock up at the step.
    06-08-09 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD