Hi, I recently bought two Blackberry storms fully flashed to cricket...I have service on them both, My phone works like a charm web, pics, text.... but my fiances phone is able to send picture texts, texts,... the web was working but now it doesn't and she also can't receive any pictures to her phone anymore.

It worked for the first 5 texts but then it just quit, The message say's *could not retrieve message content*. Try again later*. I go to menu and click *retrieve now* but it just says "receiving content" forever and never downloads the picture from my phone or a Ringtone from myxer.com

Not to sure how to go about fixing this...my guess is it needs to be flashed again or reprogrammed???? I also noticed my phone still has the verizon sim card in it but my fiances does not....I don't know if that would be a factor in anyway?... Please any help would be much appreciated, Thank you.

****UPDATE: I also noticed that my phone has 1xev while the other NON complete funtioning is just saying 1x...I read somewhere that V .148 have had alot of issues, and that is the version the malfunctioning one is using...the good one is running .75. I will search to see how to roll back this version on old threads but if someone is able to post a link to it it would be much appreciated. If I roll back does that mess with the full flash?***********
    Last edited by hisperiandeathhorse; 07-26-09 at 09:50 PM.
    07-26-09 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD