My blackberry storm goes into auto dial moded while just sitting. I don't know where this defect came from but its the only problem I have with the phone and I pray someone knows how to fix this problem for me HELP!

Blackberry 9530
    08-03-09 10:43 PM
    How long have you had the phone and what OS are you running?
    Have you tried battery pulls?
    08-03-09 10:45 PM
    I just got it. It was a Verizon Phone that was flashed over to Cricket network but prior to that it had that one glitch. I have pulled the battery and it works fine then goes back into that mode.
    08-03-09 11:02 PM
    I just got it. It was a Verizon Phone that was flashed over to Cricket network but prior to that it had that one glitch. I have pulled the battery and it works fine then goes back into that mode.
    try wiping the phone (BBSAC) and reinstalling the OS - not familiar with the Cricket net, but if that doesnt work try upgrading to a better Os (like .151) if you haven't already (Lyricidal is highly recommended)
    08-03-09 11:22 PM
    This Thread Need To Be Moved To The Blackberry Device Help Forum. Sorry Buddy This Forum Is For Bb Storm2 Rumors.
    08-04-09 12:49 AM
    Gee... that's strange... you say this always happened? Sounds like a possible hardware issue to me if you've already reloaded an OS on it.
    08-04-09 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD