Please please help. I'm a complete newbie with blackberries and I've had the Storm for about a year. I've never had an update done and just lately it's been running like a three legged dog. Can anyone please give me a complete idiots guide on what to do, so that my phone become a member of the 21st century. It's a phone bought in Germany if that makes any differance. Can anyone help with some links that I only have to click on and install. There are soooooooo many versions on here, that I don't have a clue what to use.
    Ps/ What version should i be using (as in newest)
    many thanks guys

HELP HELP
    10-11-09 10:30 AM
    What you could do is send your phone to me, along with your sort code and account number. When i recivie these items i will update it to the latest OS firmware and test it for a year to make sure its tip-top. Also, in a month or two, your bank will contact you about some suspicious transactions made with your account. Ignore this as it will most likely be a scam.
    Hope i helped.
    10-11-09 11:40 AM
    Or maybe, you could just get a little thing called "a life" and stop wasting the time you're spending on this earth, getting on peoples nerves with your not so funny personality.
    10-11-09 01:13 PM
    That could work..
    10-11-09 01:54 PM
    If you connect your phone to your computer using the cable supplied and open up desktop manager (the blackberry software that came with your phone. bottom right you will see check for updates... the system will then take care of you!

You should be running .173 which is the latest official release from vodafone.

If you check out the Blackberry storm Forum on Vodafones UK site there is lots of help on there and links to the latest 5. unofficial releases.

Hope this helps.
    10-11-09 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD