tell them good. received a 9500 storm and wanted to unlock it for MEP2, at first asked me to turn on the phone, try 4 times and turn it off, you guys give me free (and thanks) MEP2 code, but not show me the option, try for advanced - SIM - MPED and then MEP2 and I get nothing in the MEPD I get the following:

SIM: Disabled
    Network: Locked
    Network Subset: Disabled
    Service Provider: Off
    Company: Off.

the phone tells me: SIM Card: SIM card is not valid.

When I turn on the radio show me SOS.

I was told I could have spent the 10 tries but I'm not crazy, they were only 4 times and went 6 attempts.

I ask, has a solution and how do I?

PS: and use the MFI Multiloader, i install the OS 5.0 and thought I was ready. nothing worse. Help
    11-10-10 04:58 PM
    Network locked means one of three things, 1) it is on a lost or stolen list, 2) carrier has locked for none payment of bill, 3) wrong code was entered 10 times.
    Phone can not be unlocked remotely.
    11-10-10 06:57 PM
    MFI Multiloader is illegal software. You cannot discuss it here.

Someone else may used up some of the 10 tries before you tried.
    11-10-10 08:04 PM
    i know its illegal, but i need my storm 100% op. how i do? plz master berrys help me!
    11-11-10 06:59 AM
    If you are out of tries on the device, there's nothing left that YOU can do. You might try finding a local cell phone repair shop and see if they have a machine to reset and and unlock it. But it's possible that you permanently bricked it by using that software.
    11-11-10 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD