Hi Guys,

i'm peter from austria and i just bought an unlocked Blackberry Storm from germany where it was in use with Vodafone germany.
    Ok as you can already see my provider is 3 Austria and i have some troubles getting online with my Storm.
    My provider does not yet support blackberrys but SMS and the telephone function are working great. BUT: i don't have a browser on my storm(cause i didn't get any servicebooks)

So here are my questions:
    1.) is there any possibility to create an acesspoint for my provider(i haven't found this option yet so i guess this doesn't work)
    2.) would it help to "flash" my Storm like in the FAQ for Tmobile(there is a tmobile provider here in austria) or won't this work. I thought about editing the servicebook of tmobile for the IP adresses of my provider.
    3.) if i flash my Storm with a new beta firmware, will there be the posibility to set the language to german or will there only be english?

Thanks guys, i would be very happy if you can help me ;-)

[e] k you can ignore question number 3 cause i just updated the Storm to .87. works fine
    Last edited by Kampf_Frettchen; 01-27-09 at 04:19 PM.
    01-27-09 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD