If anyone else is like me, i find myself searching the key word Blackberry storm in google about 50 times a day because i have been waiting for verizon to realease this phone. FINALLY AN IPHONE COMPETITION

Anyway can you connect a blackberry to a sling box?
    11-11-08 06:41 PM
    Slingplayer for BB's are still in development. But the beta should be out sometime this year. That is if Slingmedia doesn't push it to 2009. They did say at CES that a BB sling client would be available this year.
    11-11-08 06:56 PM
    If anyone else is like me, i find myself searching the key word Blackberry storm in google about 50 times a day because i have been waiting for verizon to realease this phone. FINALLY AN IPHONE COMPETITION

Anyway can you connect a blackberry to a sling box?
    SlingPlayer for Blackberry is currently in Private Beta.
    11-11-08 07:41 PM
    You can atempt to sign up for the beta program here, but I don't know how much good it would do you now since it's already been in beta. I signed up back in January, but you never know, you may be able to get in to another round. Doubtful though. I love SlingPlayer and can't wait for a BB release.
    11-11-08 08:05 PM
    Hopefully it will be compatible with the Storm. That would be nice to have on that big screen.
    11-11-08 08:31 PM
    Orb may do what you are looking for. Check it out
    11-11-08 08:40 PM
    yea i use orb right now with my dare it works ok
    11-11-08 08:45 PM
    I was just on Slingmedia.com tonight and they are advertising Dec. 30 will be when Sling comes to Blackberry, just not the storm yet. I wonder if we can load the bold or another blackberry one onto the storm and if it will work. You would think that they would do it for the Storm since it is as new as the bold.
    12-21-08 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD