Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BlackBerry "Options" problem... anyone else?

Hey all. So, I'm not sure if anyone else has talked about this particular problem, but here's what I have going wrong: I'm a frequent wallpaper, icon changer and as you all know, if you hit the BlackBerry button on the main screen, you can select the "options" that allow you to change your homescreen grid size, wallpaper background, etc. Well, this works fine the first time I do it and sometimes even the second time. But eventually, if I go to Media Player enough and play with pictures, when I click on that options item in the BlackBerry menu, it WON'T GO! I have to battery pull to make it work.

A second problem is the camera (I'm sure there are a lot of threads about it). But it's really annoying when I hit "delete" a picture, and it somehow still shows up on my thumbnails in the "All pictures" screen even though the picture is no longer physically on the device.

Hopefully there'll be a fix to these issues with later updates....
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by ericiu View Post
    Hey all. So, I'm not sure if anyone else has talked about this particular problem, but here's what I have going wrong: I'm a frequent wallpaper, icon changer and as you all know, if you hit the BlackBerry button on the main screen, you can select the "options" that allow you to change your homescreen grid size, wallpaper background, etc. Well, this works fine the first time I do it and sometimes even the second time. But eventually, if I go to Media Player enough and play with pictures, when I click on that options item in the BlackBerry menu, it WON'T GO! I have to battery pull to make it work.

A second problem is the camera (I'm sure there are a lot of threads about it). But it's really annoying when I hit "delete" a picture, and it somehow still shows up on my thumbnails in the "All pictures" screen even though the picture is no longer physically on the device.

i've had the options problem too. i have'nt tried the other yet.
    same thing having to reboot or bat. pull. then it works only once again.
    BlackberryOS.com The latest Official, & Leaked Software

The only thing that I know for sure is that nothing is for sure.
    How Betas Leak - How To Install Leaked OS - Crackutil - 281 Wallpapers
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    9,478 Global Posts
    PIN
    type mypin

Quote Originally Posted by ericiu View Post

the thumbnail this is a cache issue.. it caches the thumbnails so they load quicker the second time around usually a reboot will do it..

and the options menu is kind of a known sort of bug. Some people have the bug and some don't you could make a backup of the device wipe it from the security options on the device back to factory defaults

then load your backup databases this might fix it but I wont guarantee it..
    Guys/Gals when I post things I am posting to the best of my knowledge if I am for certain incorrect please correct me more knowledge to me helps. Thanks!
    http://twitter.com/sn4p2k10
  4. vv
    CrackBerry User

At least 4 posts on this . Battery pull works...Also not sure if anyone else has the problem with the media player where if your playing a song then hit the blackberry button to try and get to the music library it does nothing (battery pull doesn't fix this)