Hiya,

I am going to state my queries in numbers of progression so you understand what am getting at.

1) I currently use a blackberry storm with T-mobile UK. I have got my Blackberry Internet service account activated and I receive all my emails as well as do every other thing possible with T-Mobile UK utilizing the BB internet package I pay for.

2) I travel frequently and wish to use my existing Blackberry Internet service account with my present device (storm) BUT with a different provided in whatever country I am visiting on Business ( NOT ROAMING MY EXISTING T-MOBILE LINE).

3) I simply wish to use provider "X" in country "Y" but still used my existing Blackberry Internet service account and device (storm).

4) Logically reasoning it out, I know I need to pay for an internet package with provider "X" in country "Y".

5) My query is as follows; do I just pull out my T-Mobile sim card when leaving the UK.

6) When I arrive in country "Y", do I put in the new sim card and pay for an internet option with provider "X" and get my existing Blackberry Internet service account automatically working?

7) Or is there some sort of settings/configurations needed to be carried out?

Alternatively:

8) I was told by someone that I need to log on to the T-mobile Blackberry Internet service account and under SETTING - CHANGE DEVICE - insert a zero (0) in the device pin window.

9) When I arrive in the new country �Y�, after paying for internet package to provider "X" in country "Y", all I do is to login to my Blackberry Internet service account and under SETTING - CHANGE DEVICE - insert my device�s pin number in DEVICE PIN�S window and click the save button.

10) Automatically, I will be using my existing Blackberry Internet service account with the "X" provider.

11) Please confirm or advice if you understand what I am getting at.

Thanks
    12-03-09 02:54 PM
    I have the exact same question. Too bad you didn't get an answer
    12-24-09 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD