i have to honestly say im impressed with blackberrys marketing campaign, of the 21 years ive been alive on this planet, ive never seen more blackberry commercials in my life. Every channel i turn to, whether it be FOX, ABC, NBC, CARTOON NETWORK, COMEDY CENTRAL, i always manage to see a blackberry commercial about either the storm or other blackberries. not to mention there commercials are looking pretty consumer friendly as opposed to typical corporate like.

also on a side note, i went to go get sushi tonight and a group of people came in, id say they were between the ages of 23-25, maybe a little younger, and one kid was talking about BES and how he loves his blackberry more then anything.
    10-26-08 09:51 PM
    I love the new E-trade commercial with the baby holding the BB. He's like hey girl can I call you back? I know this isn't a BB commercially officially but cmon now =)
    10-26-08 09:59 PM
    I did see a couple of the Storm commercials during the football games today.
    10-26-08 09:59 PM
    if you watch chuck on nbc online u get a ton of them
    10-26-08 10:04 PM
    I love the new E-trade commercial with the baby holding the BB. He's like hey girl can I call you back? I know this isn't a BB commercially officially but cmon now =)
    yea i love those baby commercials, i love the one where hes like "watch this, *click*, i just bought my first stock" then he spits up and is like "whoa".
    10-26-08 10:04 PM
    The Storm commercial is doing a great job of spreading word of mouth by not showing anything.

Also, you're right about the E-trade commercial. Great way to ride coat tails on another product.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-08 10:07 PM
    commercially officially
    That made me smile..
    10-26-08 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD