ok long story short, shes not my girlfriend and i took some pictures and instead of pressing the button to go back to the camera i was pressing end. later i noticed that none of the pictures were saved.
    didnt really think anything of it
    its about a week later, i did a battery pull (like normally do)
    i go to media then pictures and in the thumbnails i see (non girlfriend) pictures then when i clicked on it to make it bigger i got just a black screen. then when i clicked out it was a little lag and the picture wasnt there anymore so is it gone forever or am i gonna have to worry about this later on!?

help!!
    05-26-09 01:32 AM
    lmao Funny sh*t!
    05-26-09 01:40 AM
    storm likes to eat girls pictures, its a bug in the OS and there is no fix to it, im sorry
    05-26-09 01:48 AM
    Post the pics and we'll judge, since its 'not your girlfriend'
    05-26-09 03:30 AM
    I've noticed some wierd issues when setting an image from the web as home screen. lots of times when I view thumbnails it will show a previous image that I had set to home screen. Seems like a bug. but i don't know if you will ever see those pics again lol
    05-26-09 08:39 AM
    As extra precaution u can:

Do battery pull 2 clear + media > menu > explore > location of pics > menu > show hidden (option unavailable if none r hidden) /

Wipe device / Break up.
    05-26-09 10:32 AM
    the thumbnails will sometimes "stick" until the next scan
    05-26-09 10:56 AM
    Simple.

Media. BB button, explore. Go to the images folder on your memory card. BB button, show hidden. Find the thumbnails.dat file. Delete that.

Battery pull.

When you go back in to media player, it will rescan your memory card and refresh all the thumbnails. You shouldn't see any thumbnails unless the images are actually there.
    05-26-09 12:50 PM
    Oh No Bro.

Invest in patternlock hah
    05-26-09 01:49 PM
    Simple.

Media. BB button, explore. Go to the images folder on your memory card. BB button, show hidden. Find the thumbnails.dat file. Delete that.

Battery pull.

When you go back in to media player, it will rescan your memory card and refresh all the thumbnails. You shouldn't see any thumbnails unless the images are actually there.
    thanks man i did this one, dont see the picture anymore

lmao you guys got jokes btw
    05-26-09 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD