... and I was starting a list...
    Mike Wallace
    Michael Jordan
    Michael Knight
    Mike's Hard Lemonade
    Mike Holmgren
    Hehe, nice list =D
    09-12-08 02:33 PM
    Can anyone please tell me if there is a way to get live play by play updates on a Blackberry Curve (8330)? I have Verizon and i will not be able to watch the USC/Ohio St. game this Saturday, so i was hoping to at least be able to get play by play updates through my Blackberry. Thanks for any advice you can offer.
    09-12-08 02:35 PM
    Can anyone please tell me if there is a way to get live play by play updates on a Blackberry Curve (8330)? I have Verizon and i will not be able to watch the USC/Ohio St. game this Saturday, so i was hoping to at least be able to get play by play updates through my Blackberry. Thanks for any advice you can offer.
    Please start your own thread - this has nothing to do with the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 02:40 PM
    I don't remember the "Next" campaign from last year that people have mentioned but perhaps that is to what "Next Minute" is referring. And is Mike the name of the Verizon Wireless guy we see with glasses in all the "Can you hear me now?" commercials?
    09-12-08 02:50 PM
    Maybe i should start a 'Who's Mike' thread? Then again maybe not.
    Ok, I wasn't gonna say anything because I thought it would be obvious just by looking at my avatar. I am Mike.
    09-12-08 03:21 PM
    Anyone notice the file name of the picture? It is "comingstormjr1.jpg". Well, that seals it lol
    What do you think "stormjr1" means? Storm Jr. meaning there is a Storm Sr. meaning the Thunder? Or perhaps the second device with the slide out keypad referenced earlier? Am I thinking too hard about this?!?!?
    09-12-08 03:23 PM
    Yeah you're thinking too hard. Most likely they made a larger file and a smaller file, Jr. And 1 probably refers to the fact that they have other marketing jpgs for the storm.

09-12-08 03:45 PM
    Originally Posted by Stang68:Anyone notice the file name of the picture? It is "comingstormjr1.jpg". Well, that seals it lol

You know, I wasn't really all that excited for this until now. Being on TMO I'm awaiting the jav but with this info... Well, as you previously said, it's gonna be a looooooong weekend.

09-12-08 03:48 PM
    I don't know about you guys but if this mike guy doesn't announce our storm is coming SOON, I will have a damn aneurism!
    I feel like I've been been at the massage parlor, just got offered a happy ending and forgot all my cash at this point!

09-12-08 04:13 PM
    Baby steps to 9/15... Baby steps to 9/15...
    09-12-08 04:27 PM
    So was that pic that kevin posted just a picture or from verizon's site?

09-12-08 05:48 PM
    So was that pic that kevin posted just a picture or from verizon's site?

Its from an internal email we all received today. Can't wait to get to work monday morning! Silly webmail can't access certain stuff they send us!

09-12-08 06:04 PM
    monday seems like a lifetime from now!
    09-12-08 06:24 PM
    I'm in no rush for Monday - new phone or not. Enjoy the weekend

monday seems like a lifetime from now!
    09-12-08 06:40 PM
    ... Can't wait to get to work monday morning!
    Maaaaaaan, I don't like you right now!! j/k
    09-12-08 06:47 PM
    I'm in no rush for Monday - new phone or not. Enjoy the weekend
    Well said, well said. I still am looking forward to Monday, but I am going to a party tonight...with my Curve at my hip. If only I could show off the Storm lol.

Lets hope we get more than a "Minute with Mike" on Monday. Hopefully this marks the beginning of that ad campaign we have been hearing about.
    09-12-08 06:48 PM
    Maaaaaaan, I don't like you right now!! j/k
    Don't be jealous, I may hear about it first, but ill be the last to get it because I can only buy from the employee store, so it takes forever for the devices to launch on there. To give u perspective, the dare still isn't available for employees... We can't even buy them full retail and have the activated. Totally sucks.

09-12-08 07:56 PM
    Don't be jealous, I may hear about it first, but ill be the last to get it because I can only buy from the employee store, so it takes forever for the devices to launch on there. To give u perspective, the dare still isn't available for employees... We can't even buy them full retail and have the activated. Totally sucks.

BOO!!
    I'm not totally shocked though. It's all about the "needs of the business."

Christmas is coming very early this year!
    09-12-08 08:11 PM
    All about the needs but none the less ******** lmao.. thats what i hate about the EPP.. Plan Pricing is awesome.. phone pricing is a bit to be desired.. However if you have a friend or family member with a consumer account they can upgrade it then "give" it to you as a "Gift" and it can then be activate. I know of some folks that have done that with the Dare and it works. I'm hoping my mother will be eligible for EU at that point lol..
    09-12-08 09:04 PM
    BOO!!
    I'm not totally shocked though. It's all about the "needs of the business."

Christmas is coming very early this year!
    Yeah, yeah, rub it in. It'll be good to be hands on with the device before everyone though! =p. I might see if I can get approval from a director for the device when it comes out. Ill see what happens on the 15th to see what I can bring to wet the appetites of everyone here.

09-12-08 09:10 PM
    In midwest we had a competition and I won a dare... 2 months ago... and won't get it til october..... lol. Moving to data at beginning of october, here in midwest they are eligible to get phones quicker, maybe I can use that free line to get me a storm eh?
    09-13-08 09:27 AM
    I'm hesitant to post this, as it is *loosely* confirmed at this point, but https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=z0CyWrPQ should be going live 9-15-08 with a product launch 11-1-08. Again, this is VERY subject to change.
    Linky no longer work-y, can someone tell me what it said?
    09-13-08 09:58 AM
    Linky no longer work-y, can someone tell me what it said?
    It never worked. It starts working Monday.
    09-13-08 10:00 AM
    Just as a side note - I have been checking on the Horizion site and noticed their date changed in the past day or so from September 25th to November 20th now.

Blackberry 9500 Thunder - Coming Soon [BB-9500-Thunder] - $0.00 : HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center �
    09-13-08 11:37 AM
    Dare I say, I get the feeling they are guessing and hoping like us all.

09-13-08 11:48 AM
155 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD