I have unlocked my phone. I have all features except the internet browser.In the service status it says Blackberry internet service Connection: not connected. Can anyone help.
    02-22-09 08:17 AM
    well i had the same issue an went nuts for hours to get it fixed. There is a simple fix for that.. download crackutil.. connect your phone open crackutil.. retrieve file listings.. and then scroll and look for browser_deamon.co i think.. removed it from device. Let your phone reboot. Once thats completed. Open desktop manager. And put your generic service books on the phone. Once you do that go back to crackutil and retrieve file listing again and put browser_deamon.cod file again. it should be in you apploader foulder where you installed your operating system on your computer. And your phone will reboot once again and you should have the browser back on your phone!. good luck! if you have any questions private message me or PIN me..
    02-22-09 10:30 AM
    well i had the same issue an went nuts for hours to get it fixed. There is a simple fix for that.. download crackutil.. connect your phone open crackutil.. retrieve file listings.. and then scroll and look for browser_deamon.co i think.. removed it from device. Let your phone reboot. Once thats completed. Open desktop manager. And put your generic service books on the phone. Once you do that go back to crackutil and retrieve file listing again and put browser_deamon.cod file again. it should be in you apploader foulder where you installed your operating system on your computer. And your phone will reboot once again and you should have the browser back on your phone!. good luck! if you have any questions private message me or PIN me..
    I dont understand when you say put your generic service books on the phone?
    03-14-09 11:18 PM
    I have the same problem. I connected my storm to Desktop Manager and the browser is there but it is "greyed" out. I do not (or cannot find) the browser on my phone. Any ideas? Should I still use CrackUtil?
    03-19-09 10:49 AM
    I had mine running so smooth on Tmobile with my BB plan when I decided to delete my personal email. I changed my email password via Yahoo and then tried to receive emails via the Storm. Didn't work out the way I wanted it to be. I did a clean whipe and now I am on lowercase edge! Tried loading the Tmobile service books but no luck! Says I am no longer connected to the BIS or BES data base and I cant receive no emails! Anyone have any fixes? Thanks!
    03-19-11 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD