I am new to Blackberry.

I am having Blackberry 9350 Storm. From Yesterday night it used to restart often. But now the device stopped its working. I am not able to start it.

When I connect to power, its showing one red LED. But I am not able to start the phone.

I just tried to remove my battery and connect the phone directly to power. But the same problem.

Its not even detecting in Desktop Manager.

When I try to connect it to power, its showing a battery symbol with red cross mark.

Can anyone please help me ?
    06-12-10 01:33 PM
    Can anyone please help me ?
    When I tried to load OS, the BB connected to my system restarts often and the USB losses the connection.
    06-12-10 03:38 PM
    There may be some information in the link below that will help you get it working again. You might try looking at the information on fixing a bricked BB.

Good luck.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/n0...source-213706/
    06-12-10 04:50 PM
    I charge my BB for 5 hrs and I got a screen 507 error.
    But, When I tried to install the OS, the device is rapidly disconnecting from the PC, even if I remove battery.

I tried a lot of posts here but didt find a suitable method....Can anyone please help me ?
    06-12-10 11:54 PM
    You are going. to haf to realize that djm1947 is right . And that your BB is nuked aka bricked. And follow
    The steps on how to restore a nuked BB. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD