After I did the software update this morning I have been having issues sending emails. When I first did the 5.0 install my Gmail account would let me send messages with no problem but another account I have wouldn't give me the option to send if I composed an email. It would let me send if I was replying to an email in that account though.
    I erased that other email account and set it up again. That worked, for a while. I tried it after I set it up and it worked fine, I then tried it again a few hours later and it wouldn't let me send again.

I just did a battery pull and it is working but I don't know if it is going to crap out on me again. Has anyone else had this issue?
    10-26-09 07:43 PM
    I can compose a new email and send only if the address is one of my contacts

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 08:03 PM
    I can compose a new email and send only if the address is one of my contacts

That is exactly what it is doing to me now that I checked that. What is that! That's got to be a setting somewhere or something...

Any ideas anyone?
    10-26-09 08:07 PM
    I first noticed with 50.230 was hoping it was fixed with official release

10-26-09 08:10 PM
    So after I realized it was not letting me send if it wasn't in my contacts I did a search for that on here. Found the answer. It's stupid one... ready for it....

Hit enter after the address you type in (not just tapping out of it). That fixes it.

Thanks for helping me get down to the bottom of it.
    10-26-09 08:23 PM
    thank you for finding that! I am going to smack myself it the head now.

10-26-09 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD