Well i got mines yesterday.Havent really messed around with it yet.
    10-31-09 01:38 PM
    It is because of a 5 year deal between Verizon and Microsoft. Microsoft's Bing Comes to Verizon Phones - Also accessible from any mobile browser - Softpedia

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 01:45 PM
    is anyone elses having problem with there keyboard? mine wont do surepress it only stays on the keyboard i hate but cant think of what its called. is there a fix for this? i love this app and was able to delete poynt and google maps
    10-31-09 04:42 PM
    I too have had the bing icon "pushed" onto my BB Storm. However, when I click on the bing icon i keep getting an error message saying that here is a problem with server recognition. I'll assume this is because I donot have Storm 2? Has anyone had luck getting bing to open? I did contact Verizon and was essentially told hat RIM does not "recognize" the bing serach engine. Then why "push it"?
    11-01-09 08:25 AM
    I downloaded the bing that was on my storm 2, one issue though. Is there a way to use the keyboard in landscape mode? It only seems to let me use it the other way. I HATE typing like that. The bing app only appears in port. mode for me. Yuck!
    11-01-09 04:03 PM
    I have the app loaded on my S1 and it looks like a really good app. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't go into landscape mode. Not a big deal though.
    11-09-09 12:43 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD