I see a lot of people complaining about the font sizes on the keyboards between beta OS'es. Generally it seems you all want bigger font than what is in .99? Why!? Bigger font just clutters things up. I think you all need to get your vision checked because I can see it very clear and would love if it was even smaller.

I really hope RIM doesn't monitor these boards for suggestions. Bigger font would be a disaster. I suppose I could settle to have it under the options to change it.
    02-08-09 04:42 PM
    Beta users got a taste of it in .90 and some liked it. Some didn't. It's a personal choice, as with most things customizable. Generally they're customizable for a reason.

Also, this should be in rants and raves. Just an FYI. Before anyone jumps on my nuts, the dude's not new.
    02-08-09 04:47 PM
    It gives the illusion of bigger keys on the keyboard is all.
    02-08-09 04:47 PM
    I see a lot of people complaining about the font sizes on the keyboards between beta OS'es. Generally it seems you all want bigger font than what is in .99? Why!? Bigger font just clutters things up. I think you all need to get your vision checked because I can see it very clear and would love if it was even smaller.

I really hope RIM doesn't monitor these boards for suggestions. Bigger font would be a disaster. I suppose I could settle to have it under the options to change it.
    I'm guessing you're under 25 years of age and don't wear corrective lenses of any type.

Wait until you get over 40-- this topic won't be something you dismiss so easily!
    02-08-09 04:48 PM
    I'm guessing you're under 25 years of age and don't wear corrective lenses of any type.

Wait until you get over 40-- this topic won't be something you dismiss so easily!
    I couldn't agree more
    02-08-09 04:53 PM
    I mean, I'm 21 years old and I have terrible vision - granted, I wear contacts or glasses at all time. But that shouldn't really matter. Font size shouldn't be something set in stone on a device whose user base is as vast as the Storm's.
    02-08-09 05:01 PM
    my vision is just fine and I preferred the bigger font. I think its a matter of personal taste not whether we can see it or not.
    02-08-09 06:09 PM
    I'm almost legally blind and use corrective lenses.
    I personally liked the bigger fonts in .90
    02-08-09 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD