My first bb was a Storm 1 when it first came out and it had a lot of problems and bugs, now I have a tour but I wanna go back to the storm cause I like the touch screen and the bigger screen. I wanna know if the Storm has gotten better and if its worth going back to?
    05-17-10 08:43 AM
    Personally, I think the Storm 2 is terrible. It took me forever even get my email in there to activate it. Frustrating. I quickly went right back to the Tour 9630. If you have Verizon, wait for the 9650 Bold to get released, with the scroll pad...likely May 27, based on the rumors.
    05-17-10 09:11 AM
    If you didn't like the typing, don't bother getting another Storm because it's still a surepress screen. If you run a thousand apps at a time, stick with the Tour since it has more memory. Everything else, honestly, the storm does just like every other blackberry. Some love it, some hate it, but it's just a phone with a big screen.
    05-17-10 09:51 AM
    The Storm is much better now with OS 5, than it was back when I first started using it. So I would imagien your experence would be better now... once you update the OS.

But it still has some problems and bugs (all phones do). And it will really depend on if a physical keyboard is more important or a large screen is more important. I still find the keyboard on a Tour, Curve or Bold easier to use than the surepress screen on the S1. Still find myself having to go back and repress a letter...
    05-17-10 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD