Looks pretty good, still prefer PhantomSkinz though.
    12-16-08 06:30 PM
    Awesome review! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this especially since I got mine last week and have been really apprehensive about actually doing the install. Still scared but got some hope now!

Thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 07:47 PM
    rofl that is hilarious, did you pay him?
    LOL....nope....we've worked together for years and we're pretty tight. I'll return the favor when he needs someone to puppysit. :-)
    12-16-08 08:12 PM
    Repeating what the OP said regarding corners...

Lay the piece on the flat surface, letting the sides that will wrap around the corners just stick out, and air dry for about 15 minutes. THEN, curve them around and hold down for 30 - 60 seconds.
    12-16-08 09:04 PM
    Thanks for the compliments. The guys over at BSE were more then happy to refund me on my purchase (2 skins) and even hooked me up since I messed up the end button on the first skin and had to rip off one of those skins since I had a dead pixel on the replacement storm Verizon sent me... note to self exam storm before taking your time to install skin. On a side note when installing the skin over the touch screen use the least amount of liquid as possible and manage your liquid well when squeegeeing with a microfiber towel. I Also put copy paper down in the cracks to absorb any water that may have made its way in there. Thanks again guys if anyone has any questions feel free to ask on here or pm me.
    12-16-08 09:11 PM
    Nice write up.

I found one thing that made the install easier (for me):

I did it in sections. I did the top/bottom front one day. The top and bottom back the next and the rest on a third day. This made the "corners" much easier to get to lie flat.

And as been said, wait for the corners to dry quite a bit before messing with them.
    12-16-08 09:24 PM
    WOW!!! Is that the new 2009 iPod nano? SAWEEEEEEET!!!!! It is touchscreen?
    there is a rumor of an iphone nano going around
    12-16-08 09:27 PM
    Repeating what the OP said regarding corners...

Lay the piece on the flat surface, letting the sides that will wrap around the corners just stick out, and air dry for about 15 minutes. THEN, curve them around and hold down for 30 - 60 seconds.
    I found that the best way to do my iphone with bestskin. For $7 dollars from and back you can't beat that:

12-16-08 09:32 PM
    I got the Skin from BodyGuardz and it looks identical to that as far as area covered. I peeled off the skin covering the metal trim around the storm because it gave more of a scratchy feel to it.
    12-16-08 10:00 PM
    I installed my Best Skins last night and it went very well. I orderd two assuming I'd scew up the first installation! As mentioned the corners are the most challenging, but by following the advice to roll them over after the main part in in place works like a charm. My main complaint is that now it is a very tight fit getting it into the cradle. So tight that I almost have to pry it out. This may be the deal breaker for me as I don like pressure I hacve to put on the phone to pull it out of the cradle. Maybe if I took my dremmel to the cradle.....LOL

Cheers
    12-17-08 09:52 AM
    corpratetrainer let me know what you end up doing because I am thinking about dremeling my cradle or using an xacto knife to carve it or something
    12-17-08 09:47 PM
    how come I can't see any pics?
    12-17-08 09:53 PM
    Hey bigphil, I can't bring myself to do that yet. It came out easier this morning so maybe it will work out alright.
    12-18-08 02:38 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD