i like this one (it means no strain on battery door, etc)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/sc...rx-fix-109036/
    06-09-09 09:50 PM
    Once again you folks don't get it. A business phone that you have to modify to get it to work properly.

Instead of accepting an inferior product, tell them to fix it right the first time. It amazes me what folks will do just to get there Storm to work. It is unfortunate that this phone was junk right out of the box.

Step up to the plate VERIZON and give us quality phone!
    06-09-09 09:53 PM
    its not IN the battery compartment..its on the outside of the battery.
    most of these fixes (at least 90%) are OUTSIDE of the compartment.

and pretty much anything (within reason) does work...from business card to sim card, velcro circle, to velcro strip, from half a dot sticker, to two half dot stickers stacked on each other...

the more ideas and options we have...the better
    06-09-09 10:21 PM
    Once again you folks don't get it. A business phone that you have to modify to get it to work properly.

Instead of accepting an inferior product, tell them to fix it right the first time. It amazes me what folks will do just to get there Storm to work. It is unfortunate that this phone was junk right out of the box.

Step up to the plate VERIZON and give us quality phone!
    the screen works just fine, some of these solutions just make it BETTER. doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the phone or a reason to take it back. it just enhances it.
    06-10-09 01:41 PM
    Nothing works for my screen. If I place something behind the door my screen becomes depressed and fully unresponsive.
    The torx fix does nothing as well. Its kind of sad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Did you adjust both screws(including the one underneath the little red sticker?). I turned both in until the screen was unresponsive,then started turning the out a quarter turn each until the screen had a nice easy click in all areas ,including the corners. Worked great for me and you won't have any unnecessary pressure on you battery contacts or battery cover.

06-10-09 01:53 PM
    Sorry to be dense...but the sticky dot goes on the battery inside the casing facing the screen right? new here and just trying to make sure I understand.
    06-14-09 01:20 PM
    Anything? I dont think so. Well the velco works the best at accomplishing the simple task.
    Hotel key card works the best

06-14-09 01:46 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD