hello all.

just wondering, is anyone using their unlocked storm with a prepaid service that supports data?just looking for the best way to get data on my storm. or would it be best for me to just add it to my familiy's plan? is there any sort of prepaid option for unlimited data for a small fee everyday? i'm sorry im so new to the whole prepaid thing, i've never used it before..
    12-28-09 08:15 PM
    T-Mobile offers an Even More Plus plan of 500 minutes of talk+unlimited text+unlimited web access for around $60 + tax per month and there is no contract, although I don't know how much extra for BIS services. You can use this with your Storm.

That is all I can think of with unlimited data with prepaid services. Most other prepaid carriers don't have unlimited data. Even if they do, such as Boost CDMA (uses Sprint network) and Straight Talk (uses Verizon network), they don't allow or they make it quite difficult to have outside devices on their services, especially Blackberries.
    12-29-09 01:13 AM
    thanks you. that makes sense. i like the tmobile even more plus, but im only 16 so no for me..
    12-29-09 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD