I was debating on whether to keep my 8330 as a back up or resell it. What free classified site does everyone recommend. I know there is craigslist. Anything else? Ebay is a lil too fee happy
    11-26-08 10:13 PM
    11-26-08 10:17 PM
    That won't work for me, I already got a storm
    11-26-08 10:39 PM
    That won't work for me, I already got a storm
    That's exactly how it works chief. You send your Curve back to RIM, and they only give you a cash credit IF YOU PURCHASE A NEW BLACKBERRY.
    11-26-08 10:40 PM
    seems you are against ebay but mine just sold for 270 and it cost my total of $5.45 to list that was in perfect condition not sure what yours is. or if you would even consider ebay.
    11-26-08 10:43 PM
    That's not bad. I just got burned by ebay. I sold a ps3 on there back when they just cam out for like $980 but got charged nearly $90 in fees by them to sell it. Their explanation was, it was a "hot" item and they could do whatever they wanted. I guess I just got a bad taste in my mouth from them.
    11-26-08 10:52 PM
    seems you are against ebay but mine just sold for 270 and it cost my total of $5.45 to list that was in perfect condition not sure what yours is. or if you would even consider ebay.
    No offense meant, but that was just the listing fee. eBay also charges again once it is sold. Its likely you paid a total of $17-$20 to sell it on ebay.

Having said that, I think ebay is the way to go and is how I always sell my pdas/phones.

One other idea is to try the "Marketplace" section on this site.
    11-26-08 11:03 PM
    granted there are no cracks, you can get $100 at Get Cash for your Old Cell Phone or iPod While Saving the Environment at the Same Time: Cart

I just sent in my phone and got much more than I would have elsewhere!
    11-26-08 11:20 PM
    I'd be interested in your Curve. Is it a Verizon curve? Is it working well? Are there any issues/belmishes with it? PM me.

rgevol
    11-26-08 11:28 PM
    dont be a cheapo, i sell on ebay all the time. i make alot more than the fees i pay.

start it off at 97 cents. you pay 15 cents to list. and then 15 cents per pic after the first one. then a final value fee of 5% of whatever you get out of it i think. thats the cheap way to list it. if u dont trust listing it at 97 cents for a starting bid then u pay more. but please. ebay is the way to go. paypal does back you up and their fees are worth every penny. i got screwed on an imac and got a full refund this summer thanks to paypal. they pulled it out of the peoples acct and their acct went to a neg bal. so yea . its worth it. rather than getting screwed on craiglist.
    11-26-08 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD