I would like to get a hands free bluetooth speaker for my car. I do not want one that needs to be installed as I need to move it from car to car. I am looking at one of three (open to other suggestions) and would like some input:

1. Motorola T505 MOTOROKR� T505 Bluetooth� Speakerphone - 89149N - Motorola USA
    Has wireless to my stereo which I like. I like the idea of streaming audio that way. Does this work well? I the device any good for calls

2. BlueAnt Super3 BlueAnt Wireless North America - Supertooth 3 - Features
    No wireless to stereo, but seems to be a popular unit

3. BlueAnt BlueAnt Wireless North America site - Supertooth Light Bluetooth handsfree
    Cheap, but not many features.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!!
    01-22-09 09:37 AM
    I've heard good things about the BlueAnt ST3.
    01-22-09 09:41 AM
    I have the T505 and am very impressed with the call quality. I also use it to play music from Slacker Radio and I think it does a great job. When using bluetooth, there sometimes is a little background hiss that you can hear on the car's speakers, but that is a problem with all bluetooth stereo transmissions.
    01-22-09 10:32 AM
    Thanks for the input.

Any others?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 03:36 PM
    I had the Motorola T505 unit, and in my opinion, it sucked. If you've ever had to try to access sound via the "best" free/available FM station, that's what you'll get. My brother thought it all had to do whether you had an exterior antenna vs. one embedded within the windshield or rear window. Mine was embedded in the glass and very well may have been the issue. I took it back. Just my .02.
    01-22-09 03:51 PM
    I use number 2 listed above, and it works very well. No issues. Sounds great on both ends.
    01-22-09 03:57 PM
    t505 rocks my socks. i have one, then bought one for my fiancee and one for her dad. i would recommend it hands down. little pricey, but you get what you pay for.
    01-22-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD